Are you confused to decide which software should you go with QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop?
Choose QuickBooks Online If you have following requirement
- If you want a software that is easy to use and learn
- You want to access your accounting remotely or with mobile app.
- If required time-saving automations and real-time sync with your bank and other business integrations
- You want payment processing integrations so that your customers can pay invoices directly online
- If you need international invoicing
- Want to access QuickBooks Capital lending
Chose QuickBooks Desktop If you have following requirement
- If you want locally-installed software accounting software
- If required industry-specific features of QuickBooks Desktop Premier or QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
- If need sales orders
- For complex accounting
Comparing QuickBooks Online & Desktop: The Final Verdict
Both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop are capable programs with strong accounting features. Each software has its highs and lows.
With QuickBooks Online, users have the same great features while gaining the mobility of cloud-based software. It is easier to use and has more automations, more integrations, better invoicing, and a unique built-in lending feature. The drawbacks are the lack of sales orders, lead management, and other complexities that loyal Desktop users may miss (like customizable letter templates, a built-in calendar, and even spell-check).
If required to migrate from QuickBooks Desktop to Online visit www.postechie.com
With QuickBooks Desktop, users get some of the most developed accounting tools on the market. The software offers comprehensive features, unique touches like lead management and sales orders, industry-specific versions of the software, and has the potential to be more secure. The downsides are that QuickBooks Desktop lacks the mobility of QBO, has few automations, doesn’t offer lending or payment gateway integrations, and has a steep learning curve (although the software is well-organized and gets easier to navigate with time).
Ultimately, the real deciding factor is going to be your specific business size, type, and needs. Whichever you choose, our comprehensive reviews can help you make an informed decision during your hunt for the perfect accounting software. Read our full QuickBooks Online Review and QuickBooks Pro Review for more details about each software.